Floor plans architecture
: Raised modular flooring
Floor Plans Architecture
- The art or practice of designing and constructing buildings
- the discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings; "architecture and eloquence are mixed arts whose end is sometimes beauty and sometimes use"
- The style in which a building is designed or constructed, esp. with regard to a specific period, place, or culture
- an architectural product or work
- The complex or carefully designed structure of something
- the profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- (floor plan) scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
A World Histo
ry of Architecture
A magnificently illustrated guide to the global history of architecture—updated to include the non-western world and works from women
The Second Edition of this historical architectural guide gives you a deeper knowledge and wider perspective of traditions in architecture throughout the world—from prehistoric through modern structures. Extensively and beautifully illustrated, the book includes photos, plans
, scales for world-famous structures such as the Parthenon, Versailles, the Brooklyn Bridge, and many others.
1st level floor plan
See photo note above for reference. Originally the porch and quite the anomaly when the length of this wall did not jive with the left exterior garage wall. We knew the garage measurements/placement were correct. Why? When overlaying the both floor plans
after 2 days of data acquisition there was 1/8" variance floor to floor on this left exterior wall so we knew this data to be solid. We discussed this issue with the client and agreed to show the door window wall at it's existing length and taper part of the garage wall.
Floor Plan - Bathroom
In keeping with the Filipino tradition of a wall-less structure and an open dialogue between the external and internal environments, the bathroom is an open-air system and integrates nature into the design.
floor plans architecture
The design of cities and buildings affects the quality of our lives. Making the built environment useful, safe, comfortable, efficient, and as beautiful as possible is a universal quest. We dream about how we might live, work, and play. From these dreams come some 95 percent of all private and public buildings; professional architects design only about 5 percent of the built environment. While much of what non-architects build is beautiful and useful, the ugliness and inconveniences that blight many urban areas demonstrate that an understanding of good architectural design is vital for creating livable buildings and public spaces. To help promote this understanding among non-architects, as well as among those considering architecture as a profession, award-winning architect and professor Hal Box explains the process of making architecture from concept to completed building, using real-life examples to illustrate the principles involved in designing buildings that enhance the quality of life for those who live with them. To cause what we build to become architecture, we have three choices: hire an architect, become an architect, or learn to think like an architect. Box believes that everyone should be involved in making architecture and has organized this book as a series of letters to friends and students about the process of creating architecture. He describes what architecture should be and do; how to look at and appreciate good buildings; and how to understand the design process, work with an architect, or become an architect. He also provides an overview of architectural history, with lists of books to read and buildings to see. For those involved in building projects, Box offers practical guidance about what goes into constructing a building, from the first view of the site to the finished building. For students thinking of becoming architects, he describes an architect's typical training and career path. And for the wide public audience interested in architecture and the built environment, Box addresses how architecture relates to the city, where the art of architecture is headed, and why good architecture matters.
Related topics: floor polishes visio floor plans cork flooring calgary hardwood floor protectors furniture flooring services london floor tile paints anti slip flooring products leveling uneven floor diy hardwood floor
Copyright © 2ND FLOOR All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.