CONCRETE HOMES FLOOR PLANS. OUTDOOR PLAYGROUND FLOORING
Concrete Homes Floor Plans
- (floor plan) scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- Form (something) into a mass; solidify
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- (home) where you live at a particular time; "deliver the package to my home"; "he doesn't have a home to go to"; "your place or mine?"
- (of an animal) Return by instinct to its territory after leaving it
- Move or be aimed toward (a target or destination) with great accuracy
- (of a pigeon bred for long-distance racing) Fly back to or arrive at its loft after being released at a distant point
- (home) at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- (home) provide with, or send to, a home
Dome Living : A Creative Guide For Planning Your Monolithic Dream Home
"Dome Living: A Creative Guide For Planning Your Monolithic Dream Home" contains more than one hundred easy-to-read, detailed designs for Monolithic Dome homes
, both large and small, simple and elaborate. It defines the Monolithic Dome in non-technical terms and illustrates its unique construction process with diagrams and photos. Moreover, "Dome Living" explains the reasons behind the Monolithic Dome's advantages: its superior strength and longevity; its ability to survive severe weather, earthquakes and fire; its economical and conservative energy use; its cost efficiency for long term maintenance and upkeep; its graceful, spherical beauty so appropriate to a dream home! This book also provides practical, proven advice on home planning in general, as well as information specific to Monolithic Domes.
When our residential home project wasn't able to get financing we started looking for solutions to bringing costs down. One of our ideas to get more space was to put up an out building. We looked into prefab units, but found we could build cheaper or equal to everything out there. In particular, we found you can have a custom steel frame (think pole barn) structure manufactured and shipped to us rather inexpensively. The the steel frame gives exceptional strength for wind and roof loads (great for Michigan snow) and provides a surface for mounting both interior and exterior walls. Another bonus is being able to use concrete on a second floor and flattening a roof pitch down to 12 : 1/2.
Some of the features of this plan include:
Spray Foam Insulated
Radiant Heated Floors
The steel frame building comes with all of the window and door holes cut out and goes together like a giant erector set. The frame is then clad in 24-26 gauge corrugated steel sheets. We planned to cover the steel in 4' x 8' sheets of smooth cement board paired with aluminum channel trim. Building costs, including finishing the inside with dray, came in around $80 sq/ft.
Concrete Tower Mandy
Mandy fearlessly scales the landmark tower at Concrete, Washington.
Concrete was the first stop and the first shoot of our 212-mile epic shoot. I had planned for Concrete to be just the "warm up." I was expecting to shoot some restrained, awkward shots -- just some practice to break the ice. I was planning for the photos at Concrete to be stiff and useless.
But Mandy had other plans
She blew me away, hit
ting striking, visually dynamic poses over and over. Several times I was just about to ask her to do something for the camera when she did it as a I thought it, before I even got to ask. Amazing.
And then she started climbing up the tower. Wow. I was floored.
We could have just shot at Concrete and then turned around and gone home and I would have been extremely happy with the shoot.
But, as you can see from the shots we later took at the Diablo Lake Overlook, it's a good thing we kept going.
I can not -- freaking -- wait
to shoot with Mandy again.
Create your dream home plans. Based on a powerful CAD engine, 3D Home Archit
ect Home Designer Version 8 puts you in control of every detail. Plan the layout, place the furnishings - even tweak the lighting - it's all within reach! Whether you're embarking on a serious building project or simply experimenting with home design ideas, find everything you need in 3D Home Archit
ect Home Designer Version 8. Convenient wizards and tutorials help you create basic plans fast, while unlimited customization guarantees a flawless finished project. Powerful enough to generate buildable blueprint-style plans, 3D Home Archit
ect Home Designer Version 8 is the only design program you need.
Related topics: natural floor covering one flooring future floor services hardwood floor vacuum review heat radiant floor building regulations floor joists apartment ground floor clarke floor edger ceramic floor tile designs sanding hardwood floors
Copyright © 2ND FLOOR All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.